The difference between a high performance team and an average team is enormous. Average teams struggle to get through a meeting. High performance teams work well together to maximize energy, resources, and creativity, resulting in amazing things. More and more often, work is done in project teams, tasked with accomplishing team goals and objectives. You may have been appointed to lead such a team. How do you take a group of individuals and build a team that will work together to achieve a common goal? This course will give you the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to build high performance teams.
Course Description: Developing High-Performing Teams is a one-day, instructor-facilitated session designed to provide attendees with the tools and hands-on practice needed to build and manage teams. Through the presentation, interactive exercises and videos, learners will understand and apply team-building knowledge that is highly applicable to their workplace.
- Apply key Ingredients of effective teams
- Understand roles and responsibilities
- Recognize and appreciate stages of team development
- Promote trust by exploring different behavioral tendencies
- Overcome barriers to move an ineffective team to a high powered team
- Identify styles for managing conflict
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information