In this 3-day, hands-on course, you will be introduced to the basics of Hadoop, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), MapReduce, Hive, Pig, and HBase. You will cover core administration skills, such as cluster deployment, job management, and ongoing Hadoop maintenance and monitoring, as you gain the expertise to support your environments in day-to-day activities.
What You’ll Learn
- HDFS and MapReduce
- Optimal hardware configurations for Hadoop clusters
- Network considerations to take into account when building out your cluster
- Configure Hadoop options for best cluster performance
- Configure the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Maintain and monitor your cluster
- Load data into the cluster from dynamically generated files using Flume and from relational database management systems using Sqoop
- System administration issues with other Hadoop projects such as Hive, Pig, and HBase
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.