This 5-day Advanced IT Project Management Skills training course incorporates three advanced courses: Scheduling Techniques, Managing Multiple Projects and Turning-Around Problem Projects. It also covers business case analysis, advanced risk analysis and working with a virtual team. This course is highly interactive, including the use of practical exercises and case studies.
This course addresses the following knowledge areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Cost Management
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand good scheduling practices so that you can avoid the most common scheduling mistakes
- Check a schedule
- Implement effective planning, monitoring and controlling processes
- Recognize classical symptoms of problem projects, determine root causes and implement critical steps to turn around a project and make it successful
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.