Kubernetes’ learning curve can be overwhelming, due to the ecosystem growing more and more each day. There are many advanced concepts, tools, and practices, one must master if they want to take full advantage of all that Kubernetes has to offer. Your initial introduction to pods, deployments, and services were just the beginning of an ongoing learning journey.
In this advanced Kubernetes training course, an experienced technologist will guide you through critical topics around Kubernetes that will help you build enterprise applications. Moreover, you will explore the vast ecosystem from the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) for tools and projects available in Kubernetes. Some of the projects you will explore and use are Helm, Telepresence, Istio, Octant, and Vitess. This course is a 50/50 split between theory and practical exercises. In order to fully participate, you must have a basic understanding of Kubernetes and feel comfortable using the command line in a Linux environment.
In this Kubernetes Training Course, You Will Learn How To:
- Design patterns that you can implement in Kubernetes to build and run scalable systems in production
- Apply existing security policies in a Kubernetes ecosystem
- Extend the Kubernetes API to operate systems more easily
- Develop stateful services using Kubernetes
- Use Istio in a microservices system
- Create, deploy, and test scalable and fault-tolerant applications
- Work with Telepresence, GitOps, and Flux
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information