Across the enterprise, teams use Microsoft SharePoint sites to collaborate on documents and share information. You want to build SharePoint solutions that improve the productivity and efficiency of your organization, but you don’t want to write code. Where do you start?
With Microsoft SharePoint Designer, you can design no-code workflow solutions that manage simple to more complex business processes in an organization. Workflows add logic to both system and human processes. Workflows for system processes might update one data source when another data source changes. Workflows for human processes might send a document, such as an expense report, to an employee’s manager for approval, and, if approved, on to the accounting department for processing.
This 2-day course is designed for the Power User, Site Owner, Site Collection Administrator, and Developer who want to learn to create custom SharePoint workflow solutions using SharePoint Designer, Visual Designer, and Visio. SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2016 maintain the same functionality as SharePoint 2013 for workflows and continue to use SharePoint Designer 2013.
In this course you will:
- Use The Out-Of-The-Box Workflows.
- Explore SharePoint 2013 Designer User Interface.
- Learn Workflow Platform types available in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Create a SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Workflow
- Create and Configure Stages, Steps, Actions, Conditions, and Events
- List Workflows, Reusable Workflows, and Site Workflows
- Learn Workflow Best Practices
- Create and Configure Workflow Initiation Parameters and Variables
- Use Workflow Data Sources and Lookups
- Use Workflow in Visual Designer and Visio, and Microsoft Flow in Office 365
The course is offered publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information