Marketers today are challenged by many things – the speed of change, adoption of new technologies, the increasing empowerment of buyers, and limited resources. Despite these challenges, traditional marketing planning and execution has not changed much in more than 50 years. Without needed changes, marketers are suffering from lack of transparency, time crunches and lack of flexibility.
In this Agile Marketing training course we will explore why conventional methods of managing marketing no longer work, and why Agile Marketing, inspired by Agile software development, helps marketing teams get more done and adapt quickly to changing marketing requirements. We will explain the principles, processes, terminology and tools of Agile Marketing. We will provide real-world examples of how teams are using Agile Marketing today, and discuss how to inspire and organize marketers for maximum effectiveness in Agile Marketing teams.
We’ll also cover some practicalities of implementing Agile Marketing in organizations, including transitioning to it, sustaining it, what can go wrong (and how to avoid it), selling it into the organization and the impact of Agile Marketing on your budgeting process.
Students will learn how to:
- Create a buyer persona
- Describe each persona’s buyer’s journey
- Tailor your marketing model to your buyers
- Organize your marketing work by strategic priorities
- Use relative estimation for predictable performance
- Use Scrum for adaptive and iterative planning
- Use Scrum to track progress and improve productivity
- Involve and deliver tangible results to executives and sales leaders
- Measure effectiveness in ways that stakeholders understand
- Effectively budget for marketing without a 12-month plan
This course is also offered publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information