This couse has been reviewed and approved by ICAgile to award the ICAgile Agile Team Faciltiation Certified Pro (ICP-ATF) certification.
Leading teams to higher levels of maturity requires the ability to plan and conduct effective team meetings to ensure the team is working collaboratively. In an Agile environment, the team depends on the facilitation skills of the Agile Team Facilitator to lead the team to higher levels of performance.
The Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) role is broader than conducting meetings. The ATF must also guide the team through the paradigm shifts required in Agile team environments and lead them towards collaboration and self-organization. To do so requires a mindset shift for the team leader – the facilitator mindset.
The course gives you the much-needed skills to design and conduct collaborative meetings while leading teams toward higher maturity levels, more effective results, and self-organization. As a stepping-stone towards becoming an Agile Coach, this course focuses not only on skills and techniques but also on the mindset for the facilitator and the facilitator’s path towards becoming an Agile Coach. It includes group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drives toward agreed-upon outcomes.
- The Agile Team Facilitator role
- Facilitation concepts and techniques
- Facilitator Mindset
- Responsibilities and Skills of the ATF
- Importance of Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Setting team boundaries and knowing when to intervene
- Working with Teams: Diagnostics and dysfunctions
- Coaching Contract and Coaching Alliance
- Facilitating Meetings for collaboration and team decision making
- Techniques for facilitating Agile practices (Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, etc.)
This course is offered publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information