3-Day Instructor Led
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of AWS. It is designed to teach Solution Architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution. Your architectural solution may differ depending on industry and size of business. Because there is no one-size-fits-all design, this course highlights some AWS Cloud design patterns to help you learn how a service may fit in the overall cloud design. It also covers the best practices and lessons learned.
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of best security practices when using AWS
- Create a cloud migration roadmap and a plan
- Leverage AWS services to make your servers scalable
- Create a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability
Who Can Benefit
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
- Attended AWS Essentials course
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.