This 5-day course teaches students how to develop Java applications. Topics covered include the Java programming language syntax, OO programming using Java, exception handling, file input/output, threads, collection classes, and networking. Students will develop and test Java applications (typically) using Eclipse. This course is a pre-requisite to all Application Server courses, and speciality Java Technology courses such as Struts, Spring, and Hibernate.
What You’ll Learn:
- Compile and run a Java application.
- Understand the role of the Java Virtual Machine in achieving platform independence.
- Navigate through the API docs.
- Use the Object Oriented paradigm in Java programs.
- Understand the division of classes into Java packages.
- Use Exceptions to handle run time errors.
- Select the proper I/O class among those provided by the JDK.
- Use threads in order to create more efficient Java programs.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.