The 2-day Certified Agile Service Manager course is designed to provide the education needed to:
- Understand what it means to “be agile”
- Learn about Scrum from a product and process perspective
- Instill agile thinking and values into service management (Agile Service Management)
- Cross-pollinate Agile, Scrum and IT Service Management (ITSM) practices
- Define a role that is the operational counterpart to Dev’s ScrumMaster
- Individuals who require a foundational understanding of Agile, Scrum and Agile Service Management values, principles, practices and automation
- Individuals involved in software development, IT operations, IT service management or IT project management
- IT professionals working in an Agile, Lean or ITSM environment
- Individuals who will lead Agile Service Management initiatives and serve as change champions
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The Agile Manifesto, its values and principles
- Agile practices including Lean, Kanban, ITSM, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Scrum values, roles, artifacts and events from both a product and process perspective
- Agile Service Management process design and process improvement
Benefits of Taking This Course:
This course will provide learners with detailed knowledge of Agile and Scrum from both a product and a process perspective. This enables organizations to have agility across the entire IT and DevOps spectrum. Organizations will also understand how to evolve their ITIL and ITSM processes into Agile Service Management.
None however having passed the ITIL Foundation exam is highly recommended.
Attendees are required to read the source literature (Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide) before the first day of class.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information