By attending the CMMC Certified Professional training course, you will acquire knowledge about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes, and practices.
In this course, you will learn about the CMMC Model, framework, context, and application within the DoD, as well as the expectations and requirements imposed upon organizations that do business with the DoD. It will also help students to identify threats to cybersecurity and privacy within an IoT ecosystem and implement appropriate countermeasures.
In this 4-day class you’ll learn:
- Identify the threats to the Defense Supply Chain and the established regulations and standards for managing the risk.
- Identify the sensitive information that needs to be protected within the Defense Supply Chain and how to manage it.
- Describe how the CMMC Model ensures compliance with federal acquisitions regulations.
- Identify responsibilities of the Certified CMMC Professional, including appropriate ethical behavior.
- Establish the Certification and Assessment scope boundaries for evaluating the systems that protect regulated information.
- Prepare the OSC for an Assessment by evaluating readiness.
- Use the CMMC Assessment Guides to determine and assess the Evidence for practices.
- Implement and evaluate practices required to meet CMMC Level 1.
- Identify the practices required to meet CMMC Level 2.
- As a CCP, work through the CMMC Assessment process.
Part 1: Managing Risk within the Defense Supply Chain
- Identify Threats to the Defense Supply Chain
- Identify Regulatory Responses against Threats
Part 2: Handling Sensitive InformationIdentify Sensitive Information
- Manage the Sensitive Information
Part 3: Ensuring Compliance through CMMCDescribe the CMMC Model Architecture
- Define the CMMC Program and Its Ecosystem
- Define Self-Assessments
Part 4: Performing CCP Responsibilities
- Identify Responsibilities of the CCP
- Demonstrate Appropriate Ethics and Behavior
Part 5: Scoping Certification and Assessment Boundaries
- Use the CMMC Assessment Scope Documentation
- Get Oriented to the OSC Environment
- Determine How Sensitive Information Moves
- Identify Systems in Scope
- Limit Scope
Part 6: Preparing the OSC
- Foster a Mature Cybersecurity Culture
- Evaluate Readiness
Part 7: Determining and Assessing Evidence
- Determine Evidence
- Assess the Practices Using the CMMC Assessment Guides
Part 8: Implementing and Evaluating Level 1
- Identify CMMC Level 1 Domains and Practice
- Perform a CMMC Level 1 Gap Analysis
- Assess CMMC Level 1 Practices
Part 9: Identifying Level 2 Practices
- Identify CMMC Level 2 Practices
Part 10: Working through an Assessment
- Identify Assessment Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and Prepare the Assessment
- Conduct the Assessment
- Report the Assessment Results
- Conduct the CMMC POA&M Close-Out Assessment
Appendix A: Evidence Collection Approach for CMMC Level 1 Practices
Appendix B: Additional Documentation for CCPs
Appendix C: Mapping Course Content to the CCP Exam