Beginning with the history of Agile development and moving through the disciplines promoted by Scrum, this Scrum Master (CSM) training course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum methodology while specifically reviewing the behaviors expected of a Scrum Master. This 2–day Certified Scrum Master training course is suitable for those practicing or looking to practice the art of the Scrum Master, but is highly valuable for anyone involved in Scrum (Managers, Team Members, Product Managers, etc.). Even projects that have solid, well–defined project plans encounter some degree of change and waste. Shifting market conditions, budget cuts, staff restructuring, or any number of influences will disrupt the best plan while contributing to customer dissatisfaction and staff discouragement. Moreover, projects that begin with changing or unclear requirements make it difficult to even establish project expectations. Scrum is the Agile development process that allows teams to deliver usable software periodically throughout the life of the project, evolving with new requirements as the project proceeds.
This certification course is backed by Our Exam Pass Guarantee. Upon completion of our Certified Scrum Master training course, if after two attempts within the 60-day evaluation period and you have not passed the exam and obtained certification, Velocity Knowledge will allow you to attend another session of our Scrum Master Certification Course free of charge and pay for you to retake your certification exam.
- The details on Scrum roles: Team Member, Product Owner, Scrum Master
- How to gain an understanding of the foundational/critical concepts of Scrum with our Certified Scrum Trainer® instructional program
- How to apply empirical thinking to your project work
- How a team’s productivity can be adjusted to account for its composition
- How to appreciate the importance of organizational agreement on software readiness
- Why the Scrum Master role can be the most satisfying as well as the most difficult job on a project
- How conflict resolution plays a critical role in Scrum
- How to work on a real-world Scrum project live in the classroom
- How to practice and utilize the Scrum Framework
- How to know when software is “Done” under Scrum
Who Should Attend:
This Scrum Master (CSM) certification program was developed for any professional who is currently involved in or will become involved in the running of Scrum projects.
Current Scrum Team Members not certified, including:
- Business customer, user or partner
- Product Owners
- Team Members
- Acting ScrumMasters who currently are not scrum certified
Positions within organizations that are interested in moving to Scrum, including:
- Project Manager
- Project lead
- Project sponsors
- IT Manager/Directors
- Business Analyst
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information