The Change Management Practitioner course provides participants with a thorough understanding of the Principles of Change Management. This course is aimed to get a deep understanding of why change happens, how change happens, and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming and achievable concept.
This course builds on the essentials of Change Management presented in the Change Management Foundation course. The valuable knowledge base offered with this course in the program enables participants to apply many proven approaches and techniques to “real world” change processes.
This course is based on the acclaimed book, “The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook ” which provides an opportunity to attain certification for Change Management Practitioner issued by APMG-International.
- Aspiring or current managers of organizational change, transition or transformation
- Those performing key roles in the design, development, and delivery of organizational change programs, including:
- Change Project Managers
- Transformation Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Business Change Managers
- Change Program Managers
- Operational Line Managers
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key principles in defining what is to be learned by all involved in a change initiative.
- Appreciate the ‘project’ environment in which change is governed and delivered, and change managed.
- Learn about the organizational ‘levers’, adoption approaches and reinforcing systems typically used to sustain change, so that it becomes embedded in an organization.
The Change Management Foundation certificate is a prerequisite.
- Introductions and Objectives
- Program Management – Change initiatives, projects and programmes
- Education and Learning Support: Training Planning
- Sustaining change
- Practitioner exam practice, revision and mentoring
- Exam revision and preparation
Please contact us for more detailed information about this course.