In this 5-day course, you will learn cloud deployment and service models, cloud infrastructure, and the key considerations in migrating to cloud computing. For all definitions of cloud computing, the course has resorted to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology as a guide. You will cover technologies required to build classic (traditional), virtualized, and cloud data center environments. These technologies include compute, storage, networking, desktop, and application virtualization. You will also focus on backup/recovery, business continuity, security, and management. You will learn about the key considerations and steps involved in transitioning from the current state of their data center to a cloud computing environment. Upon completing this course, you will have the knowledge to make informed decisions about migrating to cloud infrastructure and how to choose the best deployment model for their organization.
What You’ll Learn
- Phases of transition from classic data center to virtual data center and then to the Cloud
- Virtualization technology at compute, storage, network, desktop, and application layers of IT infrastructure
- Business continuity solutions in a Virtualized Data Center (VDC) environment
- Key characteristics, services, and deployment models of Cloud
- Cloud infrastructure components and service management processes
- Cloud security concerns and solutions
- Considerations for migration to the Cloud
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.