Cloud Security Fundamentals is a 5-day class and will provide technical details on information, data, and storage security in the cloud. We explore authentication, confidentiality, integrity, availability and security risks. We also address stored data confidentiality, cloud provider operations, identity and access management in the cloud, availability management and privacy.
What You’ll Learn:
- The current state of data security and storage in the cloud
- Cloud Integration
- Security challenges in the cloud
- Infrastructure security in the cloud
- Policy, risk, and governance for cloud computing
- Audit and assessment for the cloud
- Data security in the cloud
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning (DR/BCP) in the cloud
- Intrusion detection, incident response
- Solution Application
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information