Cloudera Developer Training for MapReduce
4 Days Instructor-led
Cloudera University’s four-day developer training course delivers the key concepts and expertise participants need to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. From workflow implementation and working with APIs through writing MapReduce code and executing joins, Cloudera’s training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop developers.
- Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to write MapReduce code
- Best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows and common algorithms
- How to leverage Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and other Hadoop ecosystem projects
- Creating custom components such as WritableComparables and InputFormats to manage complex data types
- Writing and executing joins to link data sets in MapReduce
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis
Audience and Prerequisites
- This course is best suited to developers and engineers who have programming experience. Knowledge of Java is strongly recommended and is required to complete the hands-on exercises.
- Upon completion of the course, attendees are encouraged to continue their study and register for the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) exam. Certification is a great differentiator; it helps establish you as a leader in the field, providing employers and customers with tangible evidence of your skills and expertise.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.