Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The 3-day course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal” business practice.
A wide range of IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leadership, IT developers, process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms, business managers.
At the end of this course, you will gain competencies in:
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Scenario-driven learning has always been one of the key success factors of the ITpreneurs COBIT training approach, since it puts you in the right mind-set to apply the principles of COBIT in real life. The all-new case study takes this into account and builds on it by:
- Providing more business-focused challenges through situations and cases
- Presenting a real world connect using situations that can occur in day-to-day life
- Discussing the application of COBIT with others
Successful Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline
Get Course Information