Many businesses are migrating to the cloud; with that, the global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion by 2020. This massive migration has started to create an increase in demand for professionals with cloud computing skills. In fact, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, projects “employment of Network and Computer Systems Administrators… to grow 12 percent from 2012 to 2022.”
This class is based around the CompTIA™ Cloud+ certification, and equips you with the skills needed to understand and execute an Infrastructure as a Service (SaaS) cloud computing model. It covers standard methodologies required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies.
This in-depth program focuses exclusively on cloud computing, starting with the basics of cloud service environments and building from there. It encompasses key areas including virtualization, infrastructure, troubleshooting, resource management, security, systems management, and business continuity.
This course offers a rich learning environment, appealing to all learning styles by blending visual, auditory, and hands-on learning. Approximately 50% of this course is devoted to labs.
In this course, you will learn to understand, deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain:
- Cloud services and delivery models
- Virtual machines and virtualization in cloud environments
- Storage technologies and provisioning in cloud environments
- Network configuration and optimization
- Hardware resources used in enabling virtual environments
- Resource management techniques
- Network and storage security concepts and best practices in cloud environments
- Systems management policies and procedures
- Diagnosis and optimization of performance
- Disaster recovery methods
- Availability solutions
This course is ideal for:
- Cloud Specialists
- Network Engineers
- Cloud Sales Executives
- Cloud Developers
- Network Architects
- Infrastructure Engineers for Government Programs
- Government Sector Solutions Architects
- Network, Storage, Systems and Data Center Administrators
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.