This hands-on workshop teaches your teams how to implement Continuous Integration techniques & practices to achieve better code quality, better maintenance, and speed to delivery. Effective CI practices, when combined with well-aligned IT teams, lay the foundation for mature Continuous Delivery environments and the many benefits associated with them – for your software, your IT shop, and your business.
This 3-day instructor-led course will teach the fundamental concepts, practical application, and workflow integration skills necessary for successful CI implementation. Students will learn through hands on labs, class demos, class participation exercises, frequent quizzes, video tutorials, and traditional power point presentations. This is an interactive class, and individuals will be expected to participate fully in all exercises to retain maximum benefit of the course.
- Set up and navigate a CI environment that enables automated testing & automated builds
- Execute releases in test environments prior to product delivery
- Identify the most efficient CI tools for quick release & reliable maintenance of products
- Integrate Continuous Integration methods & techniques into current workflow for a SCM environment
- Deliver value from continuous integration in your own organization
- Examine real world examples of continuous integration benefits
This class is designed for:
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance staff
- Product Owners
- Business Intelligence Professionals
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom: