In this Define and Implement Problem Management Workshop course, participants will practice designing and implementing the ITIL® Problem Management process. Learn to identify problems, conduct a root cause analysis, and establish criteria for escalation and management of problems. Discover best practices in the use and communication of Problem Management tools and techniques. Gain skills and techniques that you can apply to your own organization to establish Problem Management best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Develop your own ITIL®-based Problem Management process
- Understand Critical Success Factors
- Learn techniques for managing problems and determining their root cause
- Work in a group or a team to handle complex problems
- Better understand the role the Service Desk and Incident Management and their influence on in Problem Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone responsible or involved in an ITIL® Problem Management implementation
- Problem Managers or anyone managing or supervising groups responsible for root cause analysis
- IT Managers
- ITIL® Practitioners
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information