In this 4-day course, you will learn to build powerful data processing applications. You will learn about MapReduce, the Hadoop Distributed Files System (HDFS), and how to write MapReduce code, and you will cover best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows.
What You’ll Learn
- MapReduce and the HDFS
- Write MapReduce code in Java or other programming languages
- Issues to consider when developing MapReduce jobs
- Implement common algorithms in Hadoop
- Best practices for Hadoop development and debugging
- Use other projects such as Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Sqoop, and Oozie
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.