This 1-day training provides you with the basic knowledge required for the effective utilization of
ITSM skill sets in any DevOps organization. The training focuses on the essential knowledge of
the two different worlds, ITSM and DevOps, and how they complement each other. It helps you
know how the DevOps movement fits perfectly with ITSM. The various group discussions and
the case study are the primary ingredients of this course that help you understand a DevOps
movement in an organization.
DevOps is gaining momentum, therefore, think of this course before looking elsewhere for the
DevOps movement in your organization. As DevOps is gaining momentum this course will
prepare participants in aligning this new, agile way of thinking with the traditional ITSM
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals whose role is affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the
following IT roles:
• DevOps Engineers
• Product Owners
• Integration Specialists
• Operations Managers
• Incident and Change Managers
• Other IT and Process Managers
• System Administrators
• Network Administrators
• Business Managers
• Automation Architects
• Enterprise Architects
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Relate and complement DevOps and ITSM.
• Describe DevOps.
• Discuss the value of ITSM in a DevOps environment.
• Explain how to utilize ITSM processes in DevOps teams.
• Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information