In today’s world, we have so much data that it’s hard to find what we want. We need a tool that can help us find the needle in that Big Data haystack. The Elastic Stack, more commonly known as the ELK Stack, is a collection of tools to help you search all that data and find what you need.
The Elastic Stack has become the most popular tool for ingesting data that you can later search and visualize. From log analysis to security monitoring, there are many use-cases for ELK.
This Elasticsearch training course is intended for engineers and architects who want to make sense of their machine data and learn how to ingest, search, analyze, and visualize it all using the Elastic Stack. You will start by learning how to install and configure all of the Elastic Stack components—Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, and X-Pack. Next, you will learn how to collect the data you need with Logstash and Beats and send it into Elasticsearch, the search and analytics engine. By the end of this course, you will learn how to visualize all of this data in Kibana. You will also learn to use X-Pack to notify yourself and your team when problems are found that you can investigate and fix them.
In this Elasticsearch Training, You Will Learn How to:
- Get started with Elastic Stack components
- Perform useful search and analytics queries in Elasticsearch
- Query and aggregate Elasticsearch indexed data with Query DSL
- Perform more complex searches using Kibana with data indexed in Elasticsearch
- Ingest different types of machine data in both Logstash and Beats
- Work with search results to create powerful visualizations with Kibana
- Secure and monitor your Elastic Stack
- Extend your Elastic Stack deployment to a production environment
Please contact us for a complete course outline.
This course is also available on our Public Schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information