4 Days Instructor-led
User Experience is continuing to grow as a field and the individual disciplines are maturing, but integrating UX best practices continues to be a struggle within large enterprises. Creating cohesive UX strategies across lines of business and delivering high-quality experiences across channels and internal tools have a unique set of challenges.
This UX and UI design course will discuss the core challenges of practicing UX within a large enterprise and give hands-on practice adapting traditional UX practices to be most effective.
In this 4-day class you’ll learn:
- What key considerations you should take before practicing UX in a large retail enterprise
- How to Focus on understanding end-users
- Craft visuals, workflow, and content to support holistic experiences
- Plan project kickoff meetings to build trust and set the tone for projects
- How to develop an enterprise UX strategy blueprint
- How to choose the right research approach
- How to turn research insights into concepts
- When to go mobile and why
Contact us for a detailed course outline.