This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure. The course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance.
The course is primarily intended for IT Professionals who manage the desktop environments for organizations, and want to specialize in Windows 8 desktop deployments. These IT professionals typically work in complex computing environments of large to enterprise-sized organizations. In addition. the secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who want to take the 70-415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure exam as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
What You’ll Learn:
- Assess and determine desktop deployment options.
- Plan an image management strategy.
- Implement desktop security.
- Capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
- Plan and implement User State Migration.
- Plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
- Manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
- Plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
- Protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
- Monitoring the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information