This 3-day course bridges the gap between using HTML to create static Web pages and using Perl CGI scripts to create dynamic Web pages. The course emphasizes using the Perl 5 CGI library routines to process HTML forms by providing extensive working examples and by students writing applications to illustrate the concepts presented. This course is not intended to be a substitute for a Perl programming course.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand how CGI applications work
- Learn to use Perl’s CGI.pm module
- Learn to create dynamic forms with Perl
- Learn to use server-side includes
- Learn to manage database data with Perl
- Under web security issues
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.