This 5-day instructor-led course enables introductory-level developers who are not familiar with the Microsoft .NET Framework or Microsoft Visual Studio to gain familiarity with the Visual Studio development environment. Students will also learn basic skills using either Microsoft Visual Basic or Microsoft Visual C# as a programming language.
The target audience for this course includes both novice programmers who have a minimum of three months’ programming experience and intermediate-level programmers who are otherwise new to .NET Framework development, and want to learn how to use Visual Basic or C#.
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe the key features of the .NET Framework and Visual Studio.
- Create a simple Windows Forms application.
- Explain programming fundamentals.
- Create and use data types and variables.
- Control program execution by using conditional statements and loops.
- Explain the fundamentals of object-oriented programming.
- Create simple object-oriented applications.
- Develop the user interface in a Visual Studio application.
- Validate user input on a Windows form.
- Implement debugging and exception handling in a Visual Studio 2005 application.
- Access data in a Visual Studio application.
- Create simple Web applications and XML Web services.
- Explain the key features of the .NET Framework version 3.0 technologies.
- Test and deploy Microsoft .NET Framework applications.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information