(ISC)²’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is for information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. This certification covers critical topics in security today, including risk management, cloud computing, mobile security, application development security and more. This vast breadth of knowledge and the experience it takes to pass the exam is what sets the CISSP apart.
Our course content is developed by authorized (ISC)² instructors and subject matter experts. Powered by 100% up-to-date material directly from the source using the (ISC)² Official CISSP CBK Review Course, and bolstered with our award-winning exam preparation techniques, we have designed the only course in the market that will reinforce your knowledge of the CBK and prepare you for on-site delivery of the CISSP exam at end of course.
Our Proprietary CISSP Boot Camp Highlights
• Customized Official (ISC)² v13 courseware with hands-on learning activities and real-world case studies and examples
• Over 50 hours of lectures, hands-on labs, topic reviews and test preparation.
• Training Camp’s Proprietary Exam Preparation Courseware and Study Guide
• Official (ISC)² Final Practice Exam featuring the most current pool of exam questions
• Each course is taught by (ISC)² Authorized Instructors, each of whom is up-to-date on the latest information security-related developments and is an expert in credential-specific domains
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information