During our award-winning 5-day (ISC)² ISSAP® Training Course, students will live, learn, and take the certification exam. The course is taught by (ISC)² authorized instructors who employ effective (Lecture | Lab | Review)™ delivery of the curriculum while focusing on preparing you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the rigorous ISSAP® examination.
This course is intended for students who possess a minimum of two years of professional experience in the information security field and who hold a valid (ISC)² CISSP certification in good standing.
What You’ll Learn:
• Access Control Systems and Methodology – details the critical requirements to establish adequate and effective access control restrictions for an organization. Access control protects systems, data, physical infrastructure and personnel in order to maintain their integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
• Cryptography – requires the security professional to understand cryptographic methodologies and the use of cryptography to protect an organization’s data storage and communications from compromise and misuse.
• Physical Security Integration – recognizes the importance of physical security and personnel controls in a complete information systems security model.
• Requirements Analysis and Security Standards, Guidelines, Criteria – provides diligence and attention to standards, awareness of threats and identification of the risks and values of data.
• Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) – involves the identification of adverse events that could threaten the ability of the organization to continue normal operations. Once identified, the security professional will implement countermeasures to reduce the risk of such incidents from reoccurring.
• Telecommunications and Network Security – addresses the security concerns related to the critical role of telecommunications and networks in today’s distributed computing environments. The security professional understands the risks to communications networks across data, voice and multimedia.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.