The ITIL4 Foundation Bridge course is what professionals with ITILv3 Foundation certification need in order to understand the changes from ITILv3 to ITIL4, prepare for, and pass the ITIL4 Foundation certification exam.
This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
- Attendees of this course will receive an exam voucher for the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
- ITIL®is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL 4 Foundation Bridge course is a blended experience where time spent in self-study pre-work is an essential element of the course. Specifically, students are expected to spend 6-12 hours studying the following key sections in the e-learning course that is provided with this course by Velocity Knowledge.
- Key components of ITIL 4
- Key concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Seven guiding principles
- Continual improvement model
- Service value chain
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how the to interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
- Preparation to sit the ITIL4 foundation examination
Please contact us for a detailed course outline
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information