This 3-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the CSI stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate and who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the CSI stage of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals working in or new to a CSI environment who require and understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and CSI principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all CSI processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- The roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with CSI
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information