This exciting and dynamic 3-day course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses and Managing across the Lifecycle. The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a Service life Cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators.
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information