This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL 4 foundation qualification with an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools. It gives them an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The course will help students to understand: –
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL 4 practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Preparation to sit the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver, Support examination
- Understand the role of governance, risk and compliance and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Preparation to sit the ITIL 4 foundation examination
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:Contact us here.