10-day classroom course (4 days + 4 days + 2 days) + 55 hours of self-paced online self-study, OR (3 days + 5 days + 2 days) + 55 hours of self-paced online self-study. The ITIL Expert Program is designed for participants who would like to fast track their ITIL Expert Certification. Through a mix of self-paced study and instructor-led interactive teaching, you can leverage time to your advantage while working toward the highest level of internationally recognized certification available in the ITIL domain. Participants will learn about the principles and core concepts of the Service Lifecycle approach to IT Service Management at the management-level, according to the ITIL Lifecycle approach. This includes a focus on the management and control elements of the Service Lifecycle and the processes associated with all Lifecycle modules, including Service Strategy (SS), Service Design (SD), Service Transition (ST), Service Operation (SO), and Continual Service Improvement (CSI). The Managing Across the Lifecycle capstone course will start once the participant has completed the five Lifecycle courses and exams. This training course is delivered through a unique blend of self-paced and instructor-supported online self-study and high-intensity, fast-paced classroom delivery. It is designed to make use of an engaging, scenario-based approach to learning and teaches the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices to participants.
This course provides guidance towards the implementation of ITSM in an organization and the process relationships, roles and responsibilities. This course is suitable for IT managers, process owners, ITSM implementation teams, consultants, stakeholders and anyone else involved in the ITSM project.
What You’ll Learn:
- Present, position and articulate the value of IT (in support of the business).
- Understand the Service Lifecycle at the core of ITIL.
- Develop and deliver IT strategy aligned to business requirements.
- Manage and control Service Delivery and processes within the phases of the Service Lifecycle.
- Design, lead, manage and support CSI programs.
- Lead Service Management programs; applying ITIL best practice most suitable to the organization’s business situation and goals.
- Understand the challenges, critical success factors and risks involved in implementing and improving Service Management.
- Learn how technology enables the Service Lifecycle and how other complimentary guidance aligns with ITIL.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.