In large organizations, Atlassian’s Jira platform is the tool of choice for managing collaboration at scale. Few other platforms offer as effective an ability to manage complexity and workflow interdependency like Jira.
Whether you are in a full-time role dedicated to Jira Administration, or a role that includes some admin responsibilities. this course is a fast-paced, expert-led workshop that allows you to learn and practice critical administration skills. You will learn about the different configuration options available to the Administrator, then dig into each section of general Administration in JIRA which includes all there is to know about managing and configuring issues for your projects and teams. Additionally, the course covers how to create and edit workflows as well as use advanced features like workflow conditions and post functions.
Hands-on exercises accompany every section of this course. Please note this course focuses on Jira Server and Service Desk. If you have needs for Jira Cloud, please contact your learning advisor.
In this one-day class you’ll learn:
- Navigate and facilitate all aspects of Jira
- Design, create, and edit Jira workflows
- Manage features and configuration of Jira
- Optimize Jira for your organization’s context and goals
- Learn troubleshooting best practices for Jira Admins
- Maintain the application health of Jira
- Enable agility and higher performance for teams throughout your organization
Contact us for a detailed course outline.