Take the next step in maximizing your critical thinking skills for improved service performance. This 2-day course is designed exclusively for learners who have successfully completed the KT Foundation course. It is the next step in developing expertise in the area of High Severity/Major Incident Management towards becoming a high performance “trouble-shooter”.
Participants will have already gained an overview of the core KT skills: Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis. During the KT High Severity Incident Management workshop they will be introduced to additional Incident Handling skills to restore service:
- Using Situation Appraisal and Problem Analysis “at speed”— how to drive structured service restoration under time pressure
- Advanced Incident Management techniques—managing the “end-to-end” process of service restoration
- Facilitation of Major Incidents—leading the incident resolution process
This 2-day course is beneficial for service-desk staff, analysts, problem and incident managers, auditors, quality managers, operators, technicians, engineers and others responsible for customer service and support.
Individuals with ITIL® intermediate qualifications in Service Operation (SO) or Operational Support an Analysis (OSA) will find the Kepner-Tregoe course extremely beneficial in improving their problem and incident management skills.
What You’ll Learn:
- A discovery case to assess current approaches to Problem Management and compare them to the KT approach
- The KT “process teaches” method, which introduce the KT concepts in a step-by-step approach. A series of case studies that allow participants to test their understanding of the techniques in a structured/simulated environment
- Coaching and feedback by the instructor to reinforce the learning
- Structured discussions about how the KT processes get implemented to drive hard results
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.