Take the next step in maximizing your critical thinking skills for improved service performance. This 2-day course is designed exclusively for learners who have successfully completed the KT Foundation course. It is the next step in developing Problem Management expertise towards becoming a high performance “trouble-shooter”. Participants will have already gained an overview of the core KT skills: Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis. During the KT Problem Management workshop, they will be introduced to additional skills in Problem Analysis to find root causes:
- The use of “Distinctions and Changes” — is a critical approach in isolating causes of complete problems
- Solving “Start-up Problems” — often the toughest to solve
- Solving “Recurring Problems” — they drive up your incident volume and negatively impact your customer satisfaction
- “Think Beyond the Fix” — move from reactive to proactive problem management
This 2-day course is beneficial for service desk staff, analysts, problem and incident managers, auditors, quality managers, operators, technicians, engineers and others responsible for customer service and support staff.
Individuals with ITIL® Intermediate qualifications in Service Operation (SO) or Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) will find the Kepner-Tregoe course extremely beneficial in improving their problem and incident management skills.
What You’ll Learn:
- A discovery case to assess current approaches to Problem Management and compare them to the KT approach
- The KT “process teaches” method, which introduce the KT concepts in a step-by-step approach
- A series of case studies that allow participants to test their understanding of the techniques in a structured/simulated environment
- Coaching and feedback by the instructor to reinforce the learning
- Structured discussions about how the KT processes get implemented to drive hard results
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.