The workforce is comprised of 4 generations. Generational differences influence approaches to work, appearance and grooming; respect for authority and hierarchy; use of technology; and values such as “loyalty.” Learn how generational differences can contribute to misunderstandings and miscommunications. Learn skills for communicating across generations and the techniques for attracting, engaging and retaining a multi-generational workforce.
- Identify characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
- Understand key diversity concepts and definitions
- Recognize diversity dynamics that may influence the ways in which you manage, motivate and mentor a multi-generational workforce
- Identify practical approaches for recruiting and retaining a multi-generational workforce
- Use M.E.E.T. to communicate effectively and build a respect-filled workplace
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information