Background. Recent experiences resulting from the COVID-19 global pandemic have highlighted the requirement for organizations to effectively accomplish assigned missions utilizing a distributed workforce. Developing leaders who are capable of reinforcing the advantages of distributed workforce operations, while concurrently minimizing the challenges, is of paramount importance. This directly supports the need for a more agile workforce capable of operating in a distributed environment in both competition and conflict.
- Develop a common understanding of distributed workforce strengths and weaknesses. This will include how to reinforce the strengths while developing strategies to minimize the weaknesses.
- Highlight effective leadership and management techniques in a distributed workforce environment consistent with leadership principles.
- Provide best practices on how to manage project objectives and milestones in a distributed environment.
- Provide best practices on how to develop and lead more effective meetings and organizational touchpoints.
- Provide best practices on how to maintain organizational culture while operating in this environment.
- Demonstrate how to develop and effective communication and feedback plan.
- Highlight effective best practices for how organizations develop a distributed workforce operating plan.
- Demonstrate through a practical exercise how to design and implement a distributed workforce plan.
For a complete course outline, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Course Information