It happens to everyone. The meeting that you are facilitating comes to an abrupt halt over an unbreakable disagreement. No one will budge and the deliverables are suddenly at risk. You can’t move on without that person’s support and you are too frustrated to move forward. This course will help you understand the nature of conflict, why people react so strongly and how to alleviate the tension and work toward productive outcomes.
Managing Difficult Personalities is a half-day, instructor‐facilitated seminar session designed to help you learn how to manage conflict and deal with various difficult personality types in order to solve problems and create results.
- Characteristics of Conflict
- Impact of Conflict
- Reaction to Conflict
- Types of Difficult People
- Communications and Negotiations
- Difficult People and Conflict
- Characteristics of Conflicts
- The Relationship Between Difficult People and Conflict
- Effects of Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Guidelines for Interacting with Difficult People
- Providing Assertive Feedback
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Categories of Difficult Personalities
- Dealing with Each of the Categories of Difficult People
Who Should Attend: Project managers, team members, executives, senior managers, functional managers and service professionals.
Get Course Information