In this Microsoft security training course, you will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources, threat protection technologies that help protect your Microsoft 365 environment, information protection technologies that help secure your Microsoft 365 environment, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365 as well as data governance and how to conduct content searches and investigations.
- Administer User and Group Security in Microsoft 365
- Manage Passwords in Microsoft 365
- Describe Azure Identity Protection Features
- Plan and Implement Azure AD Connect
- Describe and Use Conditional Access
- Use Microsoft Secure Score to Evaluate your Security Posture
- Use the Security Dashboard in the Microsoft Security & Compliance Center
- Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365
Please contact us for a complete course outline.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information