This 5-day instructor-led course teaches how to plan and design a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution to IT professionals. The course emphasizes Voice features in Lync 2010 from a deployment perspective. In this course, students learn how to plan and design a Lync Server 2010 system. The labs in this course utilize the Lync Server 2010 Planning Workbook and Planning Tool. This course helps the student prepare for Exam 70-665.
The students should have experience in core Lync Server 2010 technology with specialist skills in:
- Features and architecture
- Dial plans
- External User Access and Federation
- High Availability
- Load Balancing
- Bandwidth management
- Central and Branch Office Sites
- Enterprise Voice
- Call Management
- Audio/Web/Dial-in Conferencing
- Topology options including services, server roles, colocation and geographical placement.
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information