About this Course
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to use PowerShell to administer SharePoint Servers. Students will learn how to manage day-to-day and automated tasks carried out by SharePoint Administrators.
This course is intended for SharePoint administrators who work in a Windows network environment. At least one year of experience managing SharePoint servers and using PowerShell is recommended.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure SharePoint Servers using PowerShell
- Manage SharePoint Server Administration with PowerShell
- Manage SharePoint Server Maintenance with PowerShell
- Experience working on Windows desktops or servers
- Experience working in a Windows domain environment
- Experience Administering SharePoint Servers
- Fundamental experience with PowerShell or Course 10961B – Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information