This 2-day course focuses on identifying the root causes of business problems, building processes that meet those needs, and ensuring that those processes meet quality standards. It has been designed to build those skills and to allow participants to understand the purposes of process quality management. It is highly interactive and designed to allow participants to both acquire and apply skills that can serve them well in the workplace. It utilizes a case study throughout the workshop. This workshop is compliant with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (the PMBOK® Guide, and draws insights on quality management and requirements from the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (the BABOK®).
What You’ll Learn:
- Create an understanding of the role and challenges of process quality management
- Build a comprehensive set of skills required for the multi-dimensional management of process improvement projects
- Explore the use of quality management tools and the lessons to be learned from the modern quality movement
- Provide an understanding of basic and more advanced quality management tools
- Allow participants to apply the skills they have learned
- Help participants increase their ability to satisfy stakeholders by creating projects, products, and processes that meet the needs of those stakeholders
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
Get Course Information