This advanced Ranorex training course is delivered by experienced Ranorex test automation experts and builds upon the foundation of the Introductory course, providing a deep understanding of object recognition techniques, report customization, and coding with the Ranorex API.
Ranorex provides an all-in one environment for creating and running automated tests for many popular software environments, application frameworks, and mobile devices. It enables teams to set up robust test automation regardless of their programming or scripting experience. Because Ranorex tests applications from a user’s perspective, even manual UI testers can take advantage of the power of automated tests. Ranorex offers complete flexibility with code-free testing for non-programmers as well as a professional API for more sophisticated test automation needs.
Learn techniques for fully exploiting the capabilities of the RanoreXPath query language. Practice building path expressions and repository entries to identify objects built in non-traditional, legacy, and custom UI frameworks. Experiment with techniques for optimizing object recognition speed and robustness.
Students will learn:
- How to use advanced path expression techniques
- How to use IDs to select objects in web tests
- How to customize Ranorex path generation using weight rules
- How to identify and correct object recognition problems
- How to use the GDI plugin for nonstandard and legacy UIs
- How to use image-based recognition and validation techniques
- How to customize logs and reports
- How to create user code actions in recording modules
- How to create code modules to exploit the full .Net environment
- How to build and use module libraries
Who should attend
This course is for the advanced Ranorex user, in particular those who need to learn the more technical aspects of Ranorex test development. All participants should have experience with the material and techniques covered in the Basic Ranorex course.
- Test Automation Engineers
- Software Engineers in Testing
- QA Automation Engineers
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom: