Business Analysts provide an essential function by assessing and analyzing the business environment, defining the scope of business problems, capturing project requirements, designing high-value solution approaches, and ensuring that the defined scope meets the customer’s needs, goals, objectives and expectations.
This three-day course provides participants with hands-on experience for a fundamental understanding of SharePoint and how SharePoint fits into a systematic approach for meeting business goals. You will learn how to use SharePoint for documenting the business environment, documenting business objectives and modeling current and desired business processes; create analysis tools for elicitation and sustain stakeholder engagement with SharePoint skills and techniques throughout the project lifecycle; present this information through SharePoint to colleagues, sponsors and business customers.
Realistic, hands-on practice exercises combined with instructor-led demonstrations, informative lectures and class discussion provides you with the skills and confidence to improve project outcomes through better project scope and business requirements definition with SharePoint.
- Define the role of the SharePoint Business Analyst
- Identify the requirements to develop a SharePoint solution
- Incorporate SharePoint into your environment and improve your business processes
- Use SharePoint to document and communicate the scope of your projects
- Use SharePoint to capture and verify business requirements and elicitation
- Organize and categorize project requirements
- Use SharePoint to communicate between business stakeholders and technology solution providers
- Utilize SharePoint social collaboration can be used to keep stakeholders engaged throughout the requirements management lifecycle
- Create common business solutions for forms and workflows in the business process
- Build SharePoint skills and confidence through hands-on practice
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information