This three-day course teaches business professionals how to take advantage of SharePoint’s robust automated business processes. This course is designed to provide students with a deep dive into SharePoint automation ranging from working with documentation to managing records to full workflow processes and task tracking. Users that have some SharePoint knowledge will find this class perfect for learning and building on advanced SharePoint topics.
This class is designed for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 365 users. Labs are conducted in SharePoint 2013 and will be updated to the SharePoint 2016 environment as of June/July 2016.
- Empower users to focus on the work that matters instead of the process of how the work gets done
- Develop organizational efficiency through automation of repetitive tasks
- Automation contributes to a more consistent user experience
- Save your organization time, effort and money
- Organize, manage, and handle content consistently across your business
- Easily track processes from beginning to end
- Simplify user discovery of important content
- Help enforce compliance with government and legal regulations, or internal business processes
- Identify important information for record retention
- Focus on real world user application
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information