It’s rare that someone in a software testing role has a long list of testing-related educational credentials on their resume and currently, there are no undergraduate degree programs in the United States that offer a specialization in software testing. Often this is because most people don’t target a career in testing; they either use it as a stepping stone, or they fall into it from some other place. Regardless of why you’re in testing, or how long you’ve been testing, chances are your path into testing and your relevant experience are different from your contemporaries within your own project team or organization, or even your affiliated industry. Whether you’re trying to validate what you know, fill gaps in your specific experience, or get a broad overview of testing topics because you’re new to testing, there’s something for everyone in the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Syllabus.
At the conclusion of this software testing certification training course you will have the opportunity to take the ISTQB™ Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam. The exam is held on the third day of the course. The ISTQB™ Certified Tester – Foundation Level certification exam is independently administered by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board, Inc. (ASTQB).
Note: Students who attend a live online delivery of this course will not take the exam in class, however, they will still receive an exam voucher at the completion of the course.
- Dynamic and interactive educational experience designed to boost your topic literacy and exam scores
- Critical study tips and exam taking techniques to reduce stress and prep time while maximizing results
- Full coverage of the syllabus topics with practical approaches to implementation using real-world examples
- Integrated glossary definitions to facilitate recognition of new terms in line with concepts
- Integrated review questions to promote better understanding of K2 level topics and above
- Pop-quizzes reinforcing the syllabus concepts to improve retention and recall
- Practical exercises to reinforce the application of ideas and techniques to support K3 and K4 topics
- Several “peak tips” that provide extensions to the material to support utilization of topics post-course
- Intense review of the Sample ISTQB CTFL Exam questions and answers
- Get key questions about the material answered before the exam so you can feel prepared and confident
Who should attend
The Software Testing Certification Boot Camp—Foundation Level training course is most appropriate for:
- Testers and Test Engineers
- QA Testers and Managers
- Test Leads
- Test Managers
- Business Analysts
- Development Managers
- Project Managers
- Anyone that wants a better understanding of basic testing concepts.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information