As you strive to automate more of your application delivery and IT workflow, test automation is one of the most critical enablers available. In high-performing organizations, every change and new feature is instantly checked to see if it meets intended requirements and doesn’t break the rest of your systems.That’s the promise achievable through automated testing.
Learn how to improve your development throughput and reliability by replacing slow, boring, and error-prone manual testing with fast, repeatable automated tests. Organize your systems and processes to get the most out of automated testing. Improve system reliability by improving test coverage. Support deployments across many platforms with a single set of reusable tests. Cut through the fear, uncertainty, and doubt surrounding test automation. Choose the tools and techniques appropriate to your project requirements and team skillsets.
- Identify different requirement types
- Define different tests for different application types
- Review the various tools and methods available for test automation
- Write a test case as a Gherkin scenario
- Construct modeling and diagramming techniques
- Write the steps of an automated test
- Record and playback a test in both Selenium WebDriven and Ranorex
- Partition a recorded test case into reusable modules
- Exploit automated testing for data-driven, multi-platform and cross-browser testing
- Use test automation for implementing continuous integration
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:
Get Course Information