Learn the ‘buzz-words’ and the terminology that Scrum uses. During this 2-day course, you will learn effective ways to include your customer in the process to ensure they are satisfied with the outcome. You will acquire the knowledge to produce metrics, such as Burndown charts. You will understand how to better estimate a release and help your customer understand what they will get and when they will get it.
This 2-day Scrum Master training course gives you hands-on experience with best practices for incorporating the customer into your daily plan, establish a cadence for the team, the importance that the team plays in the plan, and how much it means to commit to a goal. Lively lectures combined with insightful demonstrations and realistic practice exercises provide you with the competence and confidence to improve the quality of your product. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the challenges faced everyday by the technology team and how you, as a Scrum Master, can help overcome those obstacles. If you want to help your team be successful and use your coaching and facilitating skills to good use, you just have to take this course!
ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
Attendees who successfully complete this course will receive the ICP designation after course completion, based on their exposure to the Agile Fundamentals learning objectives, which is covered in this course.
In this course, you will:
- What really works to help business customers clarify the current state of their business
- How to engage your customer for their benefit
- How to bridge gaps between business customers and designers, developers, and testers
- Learn the process in which your work and your project exists
- Get practical, real-world methods for initiating conversations with users to identify and solve business problems
- Enhance your relationships with stakeholders and increase their satisfaction
- Tips and tricks that have helped other ScrumMasters be successful with their real-world projects
- Learn how important empirical process is for your success
Please contact us for a detailed course outline.
This course is also available on our public schedule via Live Virtual Classroom:Contact us here.